Little Puppies Online Teddy Bear Puppy Review
Update added by user Nov 22
I contacted Nathan Bazler the owner of littlepuppiesonline.com within 24 hours period, actually as soon as I got home.He makes you buy all.this stuff, to validate the warranty, but when I begged for an exchange bc.the dog wasn't what I bought.
This dog spent his life in a cage, not the photo that I posted here. His wife called me stupid bc I took their word and didn't ask for more photos. He refused a dog change to a real dog that looked like the photo. The warranty is a joke.
You just buy things you don't need!A fat liar the same
Original review posted by user Nov 21
They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back.As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus, needed money for a therapy , service dog training.
The lawyers letter was more a threat, sue me 10,000 even if a comment. I can't remember all. Plus like this site doesn't remove, they would sue me 10,000 for each post! Btw their *** of a lawyer, he only put my name and monies in certain areas.
This lawyer is used to people this man has done to us. The lawyer is a joke, just a bully to, not honest or care. Justin should be ashamed of himself. A lame excuse if a lawyer preying on.people like us, only wanting our hard owned money back m btw.
The lawyer stated from Nathan littlepuppiesonline did not want the puppy back. Because it lived in a cage, teeth twisted, he is a mutt, not a teddy, not close to it. But an abused dog. I.was *** to trust again you can see what i bought 860 of nothing
what i bought.
What flew in.I.called as soon as i.got him.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Teddy Bear Puppy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable. I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made. It was a costume purchase (Frozen..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."