Little Puppies Online Teddy Bear Puppy Review
Update added by user Dec 21, 2016
All Nathan Bazler and his wife Sara Bazler, opened up a new url becsuse of all the bad reviews caught up with him please read who is selling you the pup since he is using many urls.His step mom also has land there just Google it, all their information will pop up.
This man sold another sick pup. Didn't even tell the person the poor dog was just operated on. I'd u go to his facebook he has two fake names his step mom's business and prob Sara who called me stupid is helping them to. He is losing money so he has to find other ways.
Just please check.His is a crook who let's little poor dogs suffer
Update added by user Nov 22, 2016
I contacted Nathan Bazler the owner of littlepuppiesonline.com within 24 hours period, actually as soon as I got home.He makes you buy all.this stuff, to validate the warranty, but when I begged for an exchange bc.the dog wasn't what I bought.
This dog spent his life in a cage, not the photo that I posted here. His wife called me stupid bc I took their word and didn't ask for more photos. He refused a dog change to a real dog that looked like the photo. The warranty is a joke.
You just buy things you don't need!A fat liar the same
Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2016
They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back.As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus, needed money for a therapy , service dog training.
The lawyers letter was more a threat, sue me 10,000 even if a comment. I can't remember all. Plus like this site doesn't remove, they would sue me 10,000 for each post! Btw their *** of a lawyer, he only put my name and monies in certain areas.
This lawyer is used to people this man has done to us. The lawyer is a joke, just a bully to, not honest or care. Justin should be ashamed of himself. A lame excuse if a lawyer preying on.people like us, only wanting our hard owned money back m btw.
The lawyer stated from Nathan littlepuppiesonline did not want the puppy back. Because it lived in a cage, teeth twisted, he is a mutt, not a teddy, not close to it. But an abused dog. I.was *** to trust again you can see what i bought 860 of nothing
what i bought.
What flew in.I.called as soon as i.got him.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Teddy Bear Puppy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "On Saturday, June 20th 2015 i ordered papa johns via cellphone and i ordered the works pizza and i noticed that my garlic sauce was expired 5 months ago. See..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."